In this policy, unless the context requires different interpretation,: “we”, “us” or “our” means Malgorzata Bany, “ you” or “your” refers to anyone whose personal information we process including but not limited to: prospect clients, clients, suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors.
What type of information we collect
- Your name, title and contact information like address, telephone number, email address.
- Your business details like business name, billing address, payment details and business telecommunication contacts details.
- Information about orders, purchases or any other services you negotiated, agreed or contracted with us.
- Financial and logistic information required to provide our artworks or service to you.
- Your standard Google Analytics data when browsing our website.
- Other information about you given to us in person or information publicly available.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information under data protection legislation unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so or we obtain specific consent from you.
How we use or share your personal information
- To provide information on our artworks and services.
- Keep you informed on exhibitions or artistic events with our participation you may find interesting.
- Fulfil any obligations coming out of any enquiries or concluded agreements with you.
- Communicate with you.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Unless we have your consent or required by law or it is not our legitimate interest, we do not share, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties. The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, contractors, service providers if this is necessary to respond to your inquiries or concluded agreements. We may also share information to our administrative, financial, legal, marketing and other business advisory services providers what is our legitimate interest. At any time we use collected personal information in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary to fulfil your enquiries, concluded agreements or our legitimate interest.
How we collect information
- Information are given to us in person or by mail, phone, post or other commonly used means of communication.
- You give us while ordering our artworks or services.
- You give us while attending exhibitions or art events we participate in.
- You send us enquiry via our website or social media.
- You visit our website via standard Google Analytics tools.
What are your rights
We aim to ensure that the personal information we collect about you are accurate and limited in scope. At any time you can ask us to:
- Update data that are incorrect.
- Erased data if we do not need to store it for our legitimate interest.
- Stop or restrict the processing of your personal data by us.
- Request access to or a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Request that we move or transfer your personal data.
- Stop or start sending you marketing information if we do so.
Any request to us in order to exercise your rights must be in writing to our business address.
To support us in ensuring that the information we hold is accurate email us to: email@example.com
If you have any doubts or complaints about the way, we use your personal information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we cannot resolve your complaint you have right to complain to data protection authority - the Information Commissioner Office in the UK. The ICO’s contact details are available on their website ico.org.uk
From time to time when you are our client or you have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your contact details to send you information on our artworks, art collections, events including invitations. You can unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time by sending us mail message to email@example.com or by “unsubscribe” function on our website if available.
Personal information retention:
We are committed to protect information we collect. As set in this policy we do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required by law. We use commercially acceptable means and put in place suitable electronic solutions to safeguard information we hold in order to prevent loss, disclosure or unauthorised access to data collected.
Our website is powered by Adobe Portfolio. When you visit our website Adobe may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address or website page you were redirected from, by using cookies.We are using log cookies which is standard Google Analytics data that help us analyse web traffic. We use this data only for statistical analysis purposes. Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Changes and questions